Program controlled floor production line features:
1. Non-toxic health: the pipe material is non-toxic and belongs to the green building material, which is non-corrosive and non-fouling.
2. Corrosion resistance: the plan-controlled floor is an inert material, which can resist the erosion of various chemical media except a few strong oxidizing agents. There is no electrochemical corrosion and no corrosion protection layer is required.
3. Convenient connection: hot-melt connection and electric welding connection are mainly adopted in the pipeline of the plane-controlled floor production line to integrate the pipeline system. It has good resistance to water hammer pressure, and can effectively resist the underground movement and end load of the welded joint and the program-controlled floor production line integrated with the pipe, which greatly improves the safety and reliability of water supply and improves the utilization rate of water.
4. Low flow resistance: the absolute roughness coefficient of polyethylene feed pipe inner wall should not exceed 0.01, which can effectively reduce water supply consumption.
5. High toughness: polyethylene water supply pipe is a kind of pipe material with high toughness. Its breaking elongation is generally more than 500%.
6. Excellent winding: the winding of the plan-controlled floor production line enables the polyethylene feed pipe to be wound up and supplied in a longer length, avoiding a large number of joints and pipe fittings and increasing the economic value of the material to the pipeline.
7. Long service life: the safe service life of polyethylene pressure pipe is over 50 years.
Next: No Information